Scarfs Trend 2013
Scarfs are In-trend. Styling and trend attempt to give an outfit fresh look Scarf buys makes way to my wardrobe quite often.I refer them as the quickest way to cozy up any ensemble and pull out of the slump in just by adding a new scarf . The most convenient staple trending all season are the DIY special ways to tie them around the neck make a statement.
My hot picks are the print mix and a longer oblong scarf in solids. They make me look taller and safes ordinary dressed day. Scarfs Trends 2013 are:
1. A TRIBAL PRINT SCARF . Tribal prints are a funky mix which has lots of neon to add a little color to your life.
2.Giant scarves are in. Can you believe that? Stylistas are ready to cover up under a the big as of now.
3. AN ANIMAL PRINT SCARF. Animal print isn’t for everyone but this scarf is a good alternative.
4. This pull through piece only amps up the cute factor A FAUX FUR SCARF adds a ton of glam factor for any outfits.
5. My personal Choice is this trend “FLORAL SCARFS“. A pair of skinnier and white tee, I have a tan blazer which i feel will add a soft touch if outfitted together . Not sure now, will give a try and then suggest further.
6. Studs are all around, absolutely new invention are “A STUDDED SCARF” they will for sure add a little edge to any outfit.
Keep reading and subscribe for more.