Monsoon Nail Trends 2014
The most awaited rainy months have finally arrived 😀 (The season close to my heart,specially when it’s a new beginning in new city #Kerela. The weather is just awesome outside my window while i am writing the post #wayand #hilltop. I am loving it ! )
… Here are a few ways to get gorgeous and adventurous with trendy nail art apt for this rainy season!
- 1. Starting with clean and well manicured natural nails THE NATURAL NUDES
- #Deborah Lippmann’s Naked is my personal favourite.
2. Little twig to natural nails just by Transforming the coats. Just like a 3D fabric finishes in a flash !
MAC’s Nail Transformation range is my faviourite.
3. contrast to the idea of neutral nails is to be ‘Notice Me’ Neon nails. Top Colors this monsoon FLORESCENT .
- Neon 2014 collection#O.P.I professional is my personal favourite.
4. Lastly The 2014 popular trend setter are
I) Cool Coral
I am using #Maybelline color show : Coral Craze
II) True Teal
I am using ocean dip by MAC and for shine Revlon radiant
III) Party Purple
I am using Deborah Lippmann Electrifying orchid (glitter).
#NARS Purple Rain shimmer nail polish
Hope you all like the post . Do share your comment below.