Weekend Highlight: THE GOA WEDDING SHOW
16th & 17th August 2014. The Grand , Delhi.
Country will experience a fresh and potential take on GOA as the ideal wedding destination of India. Perhaps seeking a change of image, Goa Tourism has decided to host its first ‘Goa Wedding Show’. Likewise Vogue Wedding Show this show will also bring together exhibitors, vendors and wedding planners etc under one roof. The organizers say that this experience will help increase trade opportunities for local vendors in Goa. Goa Tourism is optimistic about the success of this event & gears up to explore the 38 billion dollar wedding market which is estimated to grow 25-30 % annually.
The Highlight of the show is to encourage the wedding tourism market in Goa.
- The targets audience is couples planning a destination wedding. The platform validates an easy reach to local hotel’s concierge, wedding planner or banquets which surely is an USP.
- As destination Goa’s strength is its unique culture, varied landscape, natural beaches, historical forts and quaint old churches.
- Go Tourism has robed in Shipa Shetty & Wendell Rodricks are the brand faces of the show.
- The 60 exhibitors includes hotels & venues in Goa, wedding agencies/planners in Goa, florists, sound & light vendors, honeymoon planners, wedding decorations, luxury watches, invite agencies , firework bands and more.
- The show plans Day 1as B2B meet (Wedding Planners, Wedding Agencies & Event Companies) to develop industry networking.
- Day 2as B2B & B2C meet (Bridal couples / Wedding Planners, Wedding Agencies & Event Companies) giving opportunity to the 60 exhibitors to interact with potential clients/visitors.
A destination wedding combines the sweetness of a ceremony with the fun of a sunny vacation. I have attended some weddings in Goa and each has its distinct sense of amazement that redefines my perception of a dream wedding.
On that note, The Capital City is ready with its 3rd Wedding Fair of the month.
If you wish to visit the exhibition, you can register HERE
Drop in at the exhibition and register in person.